
Ten people were killed by a Russian missile attack in a village in the northeastern Kharkiv region of Ukraine on Tuesday, according to Ukrainian authorities.
“This morning the Russians launched a brutal attack on a busy intersection in Pechenihy, Kharkiv region – a location with a post office and stores, surrounded only by residential buildings,” President Volodymyr Zelenskiy told X.
Zelenskiy shared pictures of burning cars, a demolished structure, and emergency personnel transporting patients on stretchers.
“We will definitely respond to this Russian strike,” he declared.
Oleh Syniehubov, the governor of the nearby area, said on the Telegram messaging app that an additional 17 people had been hurt in the incident.
Russia did not immediately respond to the strike in public.
According to Syniehubov, the attack on the village caused damage to at least seven cars, ten private buildings, a cafe, a post office, and a store.
According to early evidence, Russia used two small Banderol cruise missiles, according to Ukraine’s Prosecutor General’s Office.
Public broadcaster Suspilne was informed by a local official that the strikes had affected the village’s center, which houses the shops, cafe, and post office.
Also Read – Amid Health Concerns, Court Orders Imran Khan To Be Moved To Hospital



